Tuesday 3 March 2015

Not a diet..

Yesterday my sisters and I embarked on a healthy eating plan. It's a pretty brutal 6 week plan, that eventually will change the way we see food and help us make better choices (we like dessert. A lot of dessert).

I'm not going to update the blog every day with what I ate and how irritable I am, but I am going to document this. Purely because I want to have some serious motivation (aside from pics of Beyonce  in her knickers) to eat clean, strip some fat, and build some muscle.



I know a lot about exercise, having been a fitness instructor for around 5 years in total. And I know basic nutrition but I have a really tough time sticking to diets. I don't smoke or drink excessively.. Food is my vice, I love it!

So this plan isn't just chicken/fish and broccoli everyday, it's a really varied healthy balanced diet. It's a lifestyle change.. Which is exactly what I need. And it really helps that I have 2 others with me to keep me motivated.


So here were yesterday's meals.

Brekkie- poached egg and spinach on rye bread with green tea.



Lunch- green soup (full of courgettes, cabbage, spinach, parsley, garlic, lemon and feta cheese)



Dinner- chicken skewers with peppers onions tomatoes and courgettes. And a Greek salad.



Now this is the bit I was worried about, these are my measurements.

Boobs- 45"
Under boobs- 37"
Waist- 35"
Hips- 44"
Bum- 43"

My aim is to trim some excess fat from my tummy and my hips, that's where I carry my weight. And if I can tone and strengthen my arms and legs while I'm at it then that would be great. So look out for lots of motivational quotes and healthy recipes 😃. 

So here goes! Wish me luck! 

Peace and love ✌️
 

No comments:

Post a Comment