Friday 15 May 2015

Pretty in pink... and green.

Today at work we had a dress down day, we had to come to work dressed in something 'rainbow' themed. The problem there being I own nothing multi-coloured (apart from a very lovely and revealing bikini). So I decided to wear 2 bright colours and clash them instead.

Pink and green might be my favourite colour combination in the world. I just love how they clash; it can be so dramatic and bold, or just simple with pastel colours. It's even my imagined wedding colour scheme (sshhh don't tell Dan, he's yet to propose)... (Hurry up Dan!)



This green jumper is so old but I bloody love it and I will have it forever... or until it literally frays to non existence. It is from Boohoo and they still do them in an array of colours and patterns.



The lipstick is number 20 from the Kate Moss for Rimmel London range. I have had it for a while but wouldn't wear it at first as I felt it was just too bright for me, until my little sister taught me a trick to make lipstick a touch more casual.



Instead of applying the lipstick to both lips, I just apply it to the bottom lip then spread it across the top lip and into the creases and corners that might have been missed, easy peasies. It comes out as a gorgeous lip tint instead of an over the top lip colour, its great for a daytime/work look. Then just to seal it I apply some Lipcote (it really is a miracle worker).

Let me know how you get on with your lip tints!

Peace and love ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment