Friday 5 June 2015

Once you go Blackout...



I love a girls night in. I am lucky enough to live with my two sisters so we can have them whenever we want. Last night our girls night consisted of red wine, pyjamas, and face masks.

I have heard rave reviews about a new Aussie face mask called Blackout, thus named because of the charcoal in it which turns your face completely black. 


The face mask is super duper cheap, even though it was delivered from Australia, it only cost $20 (around £10) which is great. It arrived with a lovely brush to apply the mask so we didn't have to get covered in fluff from cotton wool balls. 

We applied the mask to all three of our faces and there is still so much left in the pouch! It's fantastic value for money.


The mask is unlike any other I've used before, it didn't go crusty or feel hard to touch, it was completely fuss free the whole time we were applying the masks.


The only issue arises when it's time to wash the mask off. You need to make sure you thoroughly clean the sink out afterwards, and you may need to wash your face a couple of times afterwards so you don't have bits of coal stuck around your nose.


Out of ten I think this product would score a firm 9, the only downside being it does stain your face slightly afterwards.. I looked slightly like my uncle Hughie who worked down the mines. 


This morning my skin feels firm and smooth. You will see from the above pic that I have been suffering with a slight rash on my forehead recently (I believe it is exam related!) But it seems to have halved in size this morning which I am over the moon about! 


So grab yourselves a glass of red and go get that perfect skin!!

Peace and love ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment