Wednesday 3 December 2014

Auburn Stories is Gone Gone Gone...

Over the past 2 years I have done some severe damage to my hair.. I have dyed it, permed it, got bored and chemically straightened it, bleached it, dyed it again, then because it was ruined I chopped it all off… It would be fair to say my hair probably hated me. I was advised to leave my hair to “just be” for a few months which I did (which is why I’ve been wearing a lot of hats!) And on Friday I finally got to have my hair done, it is a complete change and I love it!
This is my rubbish hair, bad condition, bad colour, and dead ends. The before pic if you will…
002
003
004
So I went to Toni and Guy in Windsor, where my technician Lewis completely renewed my faith in my hair!
I wanted a nice warm Autumnal look so I went for an ombre style colour and just a trim. the dark brown was painted onto my roots then combed through for a natural faded look, then the golden blonde was painted onto the bottom.
And I am so pleased with the result, my hair definitely does not hate me anymore!
006
007
011
013
If you’re after a great ombre look, this one is fantastic and really on trend, its called balayage brunette ombre. You can use my pics as a guide or just go to your hairdresser and ask for balayage.
I love the way the blonde blends through the front but it stays dark in the back, I would most definitely recommend going to see Lewis in Toni and Guy Windsor, I showed him what I wanted and he did exactly that. My hair looks healthy and the condition is soooo much better! Lets just hope it stays that way!
Let me know what you think.
Peace and Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment