Friday 19 December 2014

Christmas Countdown! Egg on our faces!

My sisters and I love home made beauty products, whether it's a face mask, hair mask, Vaseline on our eyelashes or Sudocreme on every ailment we can find... We love them!

So when I found a new recipe for a 'clear skin' face mask, we tried it straight away.




What you will need (per mask);
1 egg white
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon of honey
Hot flannels
Clean cotton balls

Step 1:
Mix the egg white and lemon juice in a bowl until it turns frothy.





Step 2:
Add the honey and mix until it is blended in with the lemon and egg white. 



Step 3:
Make sure your face is freshly clean, use clean cotton balls to apply the mask to your face. Beware this feel an awful lot like putting bogies on your face. (Not that I put bogies on my face on the regs).



Step 4:
Once you have layered it on thickly, wait with your face in a relaxed position for around 15 minutes. The mask become tight quite quickly.



Step 5:
After 15 mins, your face will feel strangely close to that of a glazed donut from Greggs (mmmm Greggs) Reach for a clean hot flannel- no soap!- and wash your face thoroughly, this feels amazing!! And apply moisteriser.


As soon as we had taken the masks off we felt so much better, a few words being thrown around were-

Fresh
Firm
Clean
Tighter
Less pimples
Upcoming spots are gone 
Youthful 
Shed a snakeskin

And now the morning after my face feel amazing! My skin feels tighter, my spots have vanished and the dry skin on my nose is completely gone. 


Excuse the messy hair, I have recently woken up!

I would deffo recommend this mask and I will no doubt be doing it again before Christmas!! 

Let me know how it goes! 

Peace and love ✌️ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment