Monday 8 December 2014

Baby Its Cold Outside!

I haven't written anything in a while and I'm feeling like I need to rant on about clothes for around 10 minutes, so here we are! 

Today's post is short and sweet and it is dedicated to the cold winds fast approaching our small isle... First up is this absolutely stunning faux fur coat from Asos. 


It is £90 and something that I have been drooling over for sooooooo long! 

I first wanted a long fur coat when I saw Carrie's one all those years ago... But I'm just not into real fur. 

This isn't the only faux fur Asos are parading this winter, from dyed beauties to subtle stunners, there will most deffo be a fur for everybody. 


This gorgeous jacket is down to £68 from £199


This Beaut comes in red or cream and is a perfectly affordable £59.50

And if a whole fur coat isn't for you why not check out these.

£110


£100

£66.50


So whatever your style, head to Asos make sure you wrap up with a delightful faux fur this winter!

Peace and love xx ✌️


No comments:

Post a Comment