Wednesday 3 December 2014

Golden Girl

I am still totally obsessed with the SS15 shows and I love so many pieces featured it breaks my heart because I just cannot afford them! So I have decided to take 1 of my fave looks from the Chanel show and give a high street alternative (just in case anyone else is in my poor poor shoes).
Chanel was full of beautiful pieces this year, wonderful androgynous suits, bright clashing prints, and loose fitting pussy-bow shirts. But the one item that stood out for me was this stunning metallic gold jacket.
chanel gold
I fell in love with it immediately, but it might be a bit ‘out there’ for some people. If you want to add some metallic love to your wardrobe without attracting too much attention, this metallic cami from Topshop (£25) is perfect, the bronze tone will suit all skin tones and is perfect for an autumn night out.
IMG_8476.JPG
As it is getting colder I have matched with:
super ripped jeans- Topshop £45
Barely there sandals- River Island £45
Earrings- Kendra Scott $65 (£40)
And to really finish the look off wrap a beautiful black cape around your shoulders, grab a black and gold clutch and you’re away!
Let me know how you get on!
Peace and Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment